The Piano Works is looking for party planners to join our team. If you have experience working in a sales and you’re looking for a fun place to work at with live music, and great team, get in touch by sending your cv.
- Respond to enquiries via email and phone calls and book guests in, using (Collins) booking system with detailed notes and schedule follow up calls
- Manage all of the pre orders for the venue along with dealing with any allergens and dietary requirements guests might have.
- Working proactively to confirm incoming and open enquiries to achieve pre-booked sales targets, offering alternatives where necessary while implementing best practice
- Assist the sales manager in growing and maximising pre-booked sales through corporate events, dinner, drinks reservations and special occasions such as birthdays & pre-wedding parties
- Building relationships with local business & key bookers
- Continually validate the database
- Create event proposals after learning a client’s requirements & budget
- Meet & greet potential customers and carry out venue show arounds
- Attend networking events relevant to the industry and organise showcases
- English – Advanced
- from £8.91 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant, bar and live music venue • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
The Piano Works is the only non-stop live music venue where the audience decide the repertoire. We are open Wednesday to Saturday.