IMPACT Care services is hiring a large number of Passionate and Outstanding Health Care Assistant / Support Worker to join our professional and progressive team to work within the Healthcare sector.
Location: Bradford / Milton Keynes / Bedford / Birmingham / Nottingham / Manchester
• Supporting children and young people.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Assisting qualified staff with the assessment and implementation of individual patient care plans.
• Maintaining good professional relationships with patients, colleagues and visitors.
· Understanding children, young adults and elderly people with special needs.
· Practical experience in relevant field is must.
· For Health Care Assistant Profile: Mandatory Healthcare Trainings is must
. For Support Worker Profile: Mandatory Healthcare Trainings and PMVA
Valid enhanced DBS (Assistance also provided by agency).
Salary/Pay rate: Upto £10 per hour
Shift: Full time /Part time/Day/Night/Long day /Flexible working hours and days as per your convenience.
- £9 – £10 hourly
Recruitment Agency • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Impact Care Services has a solid history of providing superior service in staffing and job placement in the healthcare industry. Our company has grown from a small team to a wide network of branch locations using collaborations, accreditati