Are you a tutor looking to be part of the next generation of learning with the latest EdTech start-up?
We are looking for enthusiastic, bright A-level and GCSE tutors to support revolutionising the future of tutoring through our innovative technology. We are excited to announce that we have just received our first round of investment and are ready to grow the team!
Who are we looking for?
• A* at A-level in any of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology (required)
• Tutoring experience (required)
• Strong time management and communication skills
• Passionate about making a difference in the education sector
About the role:
• Requires a total of 30-50 hours of commitment till September
• Scope for significant ongoing annual commission scheme beyond the commitment period
• Opportunity to learn and get involved with the latest EdTech technologies
If you are interested in changing the future of learning, please send your CV today to apply. A member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch shortly to arrange an interview with you.
Role Function: Tutor
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: Competitive with Commission
EdTech Start-up • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
We are ready to grow our team and immerse the ever-growing technology industry with education using the latest AI to enhance teaching and studying.