Position: Floor Manager (Restaurant)
Minimum salary: £25,600 per year
• To deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
• To respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• To regularly review food quality.
• To appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
• To ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• To manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
• To control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
• To train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
• To implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
• Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Good knowledge of Thai food.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Willingness to work afternoons, evenings and weekends as required.
• Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
• Bilingual English/ Thai a plus.
- English – Intermediate
Thai – Intermediate
- Tuesday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm (with 3 hours break)
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Here, at Mantra, we ensure we deliver the best and freshest Thai food we can to keep to our high levels of quality because we care. Our passion is to show our hearts through our food and our service with a Thai smile.