Care / Support Worker
We are looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Domiciliary Care Workers who have a passion for delivering excellent care to services users.
Hours: Can be flexible
1. L2 in health and social care
2. Experience working as a Domiciliary care worker
3. Care Certificate
1. Positive attitude to working in Care
2. Kind, Caring and Passionate personality
If you feel like you have the above skills, please apply and one of our hiring managers will be in contact with you.
Best of Luck!
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- Full Time and Part Time hours are available
- from £9 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Consortium • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2020
We're a group of companies that have come together to form a Consortium. We're here to help you find your perfect job role, provide necessary training and qualifications to up-skill you We have a dedicated team of professionals to help you.