Care / Support Worker
The job revolves around helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene, as well as helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills.
Your role might involve:
- supporting people with social and physical activities
- booking and accompanying people to appointments
- helping with personal care such as showering and dressing
- assisting people with eating and drinking
- monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse,
respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
The duties of a care assistant can also extend to helping clients to take part in leisure activities, such as going on day trips. Care assistant duties, therefore, vary substantially from client to client.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£13.00 per hour
- Not required
- £10 – £13 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Health Care Provider • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Lona Care is a Domiciliary Home Care Provider and Patient Transport Service in West London, we are CQC regulated and specialize in working with customers and their families who require care in their own homes