Early Years Educator
Lucky Beans Childcare is a boutique nursery chain with locations in Balham, Norbury, Tooting and Streatham. We provide a 'Home Away From Home' experience with Forest School philosophy - loving and homely care focusing on outdoor learning.
We are looking for Early Years Educators to join our family and support the development of our wonderful children. The ideal candidate holds a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare and would step into the role with care, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate care for the physical and emotional health of young children.
• Provide children with a safe, caring and stimulating environment. • Ensure children's security during daily activities in the outdoors.
• Prepare reports on children's development and needs. • Provide families with information on child development, parenting skills, and methods of stimulating child growth.
• Perform administrative work (for example, maintain records, fill out forms).
More about the company:
Lucky Beans Childcare was founded by Dr. Caroline Curtis in 2016. In less than 6 years, she has built a successful business and has done so by welcoming kind-hearted, enthusiastic and motivated staff to her family. Nursery practitioners are the heart of the business and we are committed to supporting you through your professional and personal progression. DBS check and additional training are available. We are happy to offer apprenticeships for the right candidates.
Sounds like the perfect role for you? We are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.
Start date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
• Childcare: 1 year (preferred)
• Paid social events
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Referral program
- Not required
- Monday to Friday
- £23,000 – £28,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Nursery • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2022
Lucky Beans Childcare is a boutique nursery chain with locations in Balham, Norbury, Tooting and Streatham. We provide a 'Home Away From Home' experience helping children develop by operating a forest school ethos within our settings.