Registered mental health nurse
Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
The job involves carrying out Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients.
Duties of the job include:
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements;
• Providing pre- and post-operation care;
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions;
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures;
• Writing records;
• Supervising junior staff;
• Organising workloads;
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
• Good health and fitness;
• Caring compassionate nature;
• Excellent team work and people’s skills;
• Observational skills;
• Ability to use initiative;
• Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations;
• Verbal and written communication skills;
Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare role.
• NMC Registered
- Various full and part time shifts available
City of London, London
Healthcare staffing agency • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2020
Pragmatic Healthcare Services is a specialist domiciliary care provider and a temporary employment agency, which supplies care homes, hospitals and other healthcare clients in London with nurses, care assistants, support workers and more.