Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Qualified Nursery Nurse
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse?
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced level 3 nursery nurse to join their small and friendly nursery based in South Norwood.
As a nursery nurse, you must have Early Years and Childcare qualification (Level 3). You also must be punctual, reliable, and flexible.
• Ability to work as a part of the nursery team and use initiative.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
• Able to observe, record and document a child’s developmental progress.
• The ability to carry out planning according to the child’s developmental stage.
• Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in your care and be part of a supportive team.
• Minimum 1- 2 Years’ experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be friendly and approachable.
• Be able to liaise with parents/carers to facilitate good relationships.
• Must have experience working with children.
• Must be available to start immediately.
Our offer to you
Job Types; Permanent – Full Time
• Monday To Friday
• 35 to 40 Hours
- English – Advanced
- Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
- £19,000 – £21,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Recruitment • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
We recruit in staff in all sectors from Education, Legal, Hospitality, Finance, Cleaning and Sales