Greenlane Little Tots Nursery is looking for a nursery deputy manager with a minimum of two-years management experience in a nursery setting.
• Supporting children to reach their full potential by following the early years requirements and the inspection framework
• To provide a safe and caring setting where children are encouraged and supported to thrive in a stimulating environment both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
• Adhere to nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately
• Ensure that the cleanliness and tidiness of the nursery is to a high standard.
• To plan activities to ensure each child is working towards the early years learning curriculum
• To ensure records are properly maintained.
• To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum.
To undertake training and development as agreed with the Nursery Director.
Person specification: Level 3 in Childcare Education, Knowledge of the EYFS (Ofsted statutory guidance) including the new EIF and the Development Matters , Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding, team player.
- £9.5 – £12 hourly
Nursery • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since January, 2022
Greenlane Little Tots Nursery