Assistant Restaurant Manager
RC Group is a growing company with 7 restaurants in London, Macellaio RC
We are looking for a skilled, reliable and innovative assistant restaurant manager to oversee and support the operations at dining establishments to ensure profitability and an enjoyable dining experience. These professionals work in conjunction with restaurant managers.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Assisting the Restaurants Manager with day-to-day responsibilities, overseeing staff, and providing stable leadership to the company.
Assistant Manager is the second in command and must be able to deliver high standard service also when the Manager is off duty
Report directly to the Restaurant Manager.
MAIN TASKS OF JOB
• Deliver a high standard service
• Overseeing restaurant staff performance, ensuring quality dining
• Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
• Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
• Stock counting
• Help the Manager in recruiting staff
• Food and Hygiene compliance
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of menus, products
• Basic knowledge of the Italian wines
• Food and Beverage software knowledge
• PC skills
- English – Advanced
- full time
- £30,000 – £35,000 yearly
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Italian Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2022
MACELLAIO RC is a growing family of seven Italian restaurants, each unique but all telling the same story. Your steak is butchered in front of you and artisan breads, focaccia and pizza are cooked in-house by our chefs.