A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Manager to join a established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business, Dendera Care in Liverpool.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of an most exciting business within Domiciliary Care who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
The role requires someone with demonstrable experience of managing a domiciliary care branch with strong leadership skills.
As a Registered Branch Manager your role will include the following duties:
• Manage your branch as a successful and profitable business, in line with agreed business objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business.
• Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to meet the service demand and plans for growth.
• Ensure the effective day to day operation of high quality care support services provided by your branch.
• Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
• Able to professionally respond to complaint.
- Not required
- English – Advanced
- £24,000 – £28,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Domiciliary care • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2020
Dendera Care was established to give hope to many people experiencing the difficulty that comes with partial and complete loss of the ability to live an independent life.