The applicant must be computer literate (MS Office), have good organizational and communication skills, also a good telephone manner. Previous office experience or degree level candidate is a plus.
It is a suitable position for school leavers and university students.
Daily tasks will include:
- Give proactive and highly organized support to the office;
- Liaise with the landlord and tenants/guests;
- Book and monitor vacation reservations, make check-in arrangements and organize cleaning schedule;
- Dealing with email inquiries and telephone calls;
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments;
- Organise and file paperwork and computer files;
- Keep track of rents coming in.
LOCATION - London NW2
HOURS - 35 hours per week
WORK – 5 days per week (May include Saturdays)
WAGE - minimum wage or more, depending on experience
START – As soon as possible
Office • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since December, 2020
We are a property management company that provides properties to rent. It is a small, fun, fast growing company that is expanding rapidly and looking for new and enthusiastic people to join our team and grow with us.