We are looking for someone to support our Head Chef and Kitchen with the setup of our compliance system, ensure Health & Safety requirements are met and to manage the ordering and invoicing of the Kitchen. Ideally you will have a Back of House hospitality background. You may have been a Chef in a previous role. Salary is negotiable, and will be based on your previous experience.
- To set up and manage our Compliance System, Alert 65
- To ensure that our Tevalis (EPOS) system is accurate and up to date
- Ensuring all staff are trained and have correct training to carry out their roles
- Managing Kitchen maintenance
- Supplier Negotiations
- Key point of contact between Head Chef and suppliers
WHO YOU ARE:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly and professional
- Experience working in the kitchen environment
- Diligent and organised
- Ability to project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of tackling complicated compliance issues in a restaurant environment (Alert 65 - desirable)
- Knowledge of ordering and tracking invoices
- Knowledge of using Tevalis or similar software would be desirable
- up to £35,000 yearly
- Bonuses, Staff Meals, Discounted Wine, Training and progression
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
The Laundry Restaurant Brixton, is a place to enjoy everything from takeaway coffee, breakfast dishes and dinner in our bustling bar and restaurant, through to cocktails and snacks on the terrace at sunset.