Are you a Support worker looking for full time or extra part time in residential or nursing homes? Rainbow Health Care are recruiting support workers across Coventry and surrounding areas.
• We’re looking for Support workers to work in Residential and Nursing homes in Coventry and surrounding areas.
• Assist client to fulfil activities of daily living e.g. working, leisure, education.
• Assisting with Personal Care, including skin care, bathing, shaving, oral care, toileting, dressing, hair care.
• Assistance with eating and drinking
• Enabling mobility, including assistance in safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
• Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
• Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
• Experience as a support worker.
• Checkable work history and references
• Right to work in the UK documents or Original passport
• National Insurance number
• NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified or equivalent e.g. Certificate in Care
• Current DBS/ Update subscription desirable.
Health Care Recruitment • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2020
WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT SUPPORT WORK AND NURSE RECRUITING AGENCY SUPPLYING STAFF 24/7 TO PRIVATE HOSPITALS, NHS, NURSING HOMES, RESIDENTIAL HOMES, SUPPORTED LIVING AND DOMICILLARY CARE. WE ALSO RUN TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE.