Kitchen Team Leader
There was once a time when we would get excited about birthday trips to our favourite fast-food restaurant. Our friends would join us for all those naughty treats we were allowed on special occasions. As we grew older, our love affair with fast food became less and less. Until
What we’re looking for in a Kitchen Team Leader
• Energy levels through the roof, with a positive outlook
• You will be a great support to the Assistant Manager and General Manager, being the eyes and ears for back of house.
• Someone who will treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
• You’ll live and breathe the LEON values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
• You are fascinated by food
• You pride yourself on running an organised and structured kitchen
What we can offer you:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Paid training
• Free LEON food on shift and when you’re not working you get 60% off for yourself and up to 4 people that eat with you
• 28 days holiday, as well as one extra day of holiday for each complete year up to 5 days
• Pension plan
• Opportunity to grow and learn with us
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- English – Advanced
- £10.1 – £10.5 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
We unleash the power of good food and flavour to make today more enjoyable and to create a positive relationship with yourself,those around you. We will help energise, and provide a home for, a global community of food loving change makers.