Do you meet the criteria to be eligible for the Kickstart Scheme funding? You must currently be on Universal credit and must be between 16 and 24 years old in the UK. Please note that this role is only open to the Kickstart Scheme.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Marketing duties including: graphic design on Canva (for marketing collateral such as social media posts, flyers, etc), customer service over email, keeping our website up to date, organization of virtual documents and folders, etc
- Research projects including PR (journalists, podcasts, publications, etc), stockists for Banana Scoops (healthy shops, restaurants, cafes, delis, etc), potential suppliers and more
- Data input across various systems to help keep the business organized
- PA duties to CEO Jess Salamanca
- General business administration and support
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Time management and organization
- Ideal University degree (but not required)
- Ideal Canva skills for graphic design (but not required)
- Excellent attention to detail
The role is remote but ideally you’re based around London.
- 25 hours a week
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Plant Based Ice Cream Company • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Banana Scoops is a fast-growing FMCG startup making healthy, delicious, and banana-based ice creams. We launched in May 2020, in the middle of a global pandemic. We are now stocked in Ocado, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended as well.