To overall responsibility for the management of staff with the service, ensuring effective deployment and good management practice to enhance young people abilities and potential.
• To identify issues and practices which require improvement and or development in order to fulfil statutory requirements and to achieve high quality services.
• To identify group and individual learning and development needs; to organise, participate in and give training.
• To ensure effective high-quality communication within the team (via team meetings, handovers etc) as well as with external agencies
• To personally provide and ensure that all staff deliver person centred support in accordance with the young people's individual support plans.
• To ensure young people and all those working with them are safeguarded at all times by ensuring that all staff have the tools and support required to perform their role
• Work alongside senior management in reviewing policies, procedures, processes and protocols
NVQ level 5+ or equivalent within in a relevant field
At least 2 years’ experience in a senior position within in a semi-independent provision
Competent computer literacy skills -
Supported accommodation • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
Go Ahead Homes is an independent care provider specialising in supporting young people with low, medium and high level support needs, We offer 24/7 supported accommodation for care leavers aged 16-18 from across the UK