Personal Assistant (PA)
We are a young investment company operating in the property, health and tech/media industries, seeking an intelligent and reliable Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate would be working alongside the company's director, managing junior acquisitions and business development teams as well as recruiting and performing a PR role.
The position is intended to train you for a few months, during which time you are expected to develop the capability to manage and operate an existing team within the company or a team in a new business venture.
The ideal candidate would be confident, well presented and passionate about entrepreneurship. Excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Good administration and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Time flexibility and travel availability
* Proficiency in any additional European language is mandatory.
* International travel may be required
Please be aware that this position is not suitable for 9-to-5vers and more suitable for anyone with real interest in business.
- Not required
- £18,000 – £28,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!