We are a company expanding every day in the Property field, on the hunt for people who want to grow alongside our success, who love this industry and aim to be part of our project. The bigger we grow the higher your income.
Ideally you aim to become a business partner in the future.
• Well-presented, with a can-do attitude
• Good telephone manner and customer service
• Hugely self-motivated, ambitious and success driven
• Good command of the English language
• Previous experience in properties (not essential)
• Carry on property inspections
• Arranging check ins/check outs
• Completing all relevant administrative work (Contracts, Licensees, Collecting instalments, chasing payments)
• Managing, registering, keeping track of the properties bills
• Arranging maintenance and cleaning
• Dealing with tenants and landlords
• Help improving the properties quality
• Acquiring new properties
• Building new business relationship with new landlords
• Full training
• Competitive basic salary depending on experience + commission + bonuses
If you feel to match these criteria do not hesitate to message us so we can schedule an interview.
- Not required
- £18,000 – £25,000 yearly
- Commissions and Bonuses based on targets and commitment.
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Property management • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2020
We aim to expand and branch out into every sector of the real estate field, striving to improve the quality of London's accommodations. We are on the hunt for people who want to be part of the project and grow alongside the company success.