Assistant General Manager (AGM)
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Demonstrating the business' core behaviours in all client interactions.
- Ensuring front of house operations run seamlessly.
- Reacting business needs when deploying the team.
- Ensuring membership levels continue to grow.
- Educating team members on operational best practices and continuing to upskill them.
- Working with General Manager on delivering the long-term business vision.
- Being fully accountable for business in the absence of General Manager.
- Delivering on all aspects of roles and responsibilities as laid out by General Manager.
- Being able to support with Employee Relations issues as required.
- Ensuring all team members follow policies as laid out by the business and challenging in the moment if this is not the case.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy and procedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will be necessary.
There is a requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including the necessity to work night shifts.
- English – Intermediate
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!