Assistant Restaurant Manager
We're a growing company passionate about good food that happens to be vegetarian and vegan!
We’re all about fresh, seasonal produce and friendly service and we’re now looking for a passionate Manager to join our growing team.
About the role:
• To ensure that all guests are welcomed at the door and seated quickly in a courteous, polite and helpful manner and tend to guests’ requirements promptly.
• Support the General Manager in the daily running of the business
• Cashing up procedures
• Running shift, understanding sales strategies and labour costs
• Running the business in the GM absence
• Stocktake, ordering, invoices
• Weekly reports
The perfect candidate:
• 1 year experience in a similar role
• Hands-on attitude and ability to cope in a high pressure, fast pace environment
• Passionate about high quality food and service
• Good knowledge of or experience in vegetarian/vegan cuisine (bonus)
• Good command of English
• Right to work in the UK
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and bonus scheme
• 28 days paid holiday a year
• Free meals on duty
• Great discounts on dining at the restaurants
• Referral scheme
• Opportunities to grow with the company
- English – Advanced
- £30,000 – £32,000 yearly
Vegetarian Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2019
The Gate is a niche Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurant Group which operates from 4 locations in Central London. Since 1989 we have been pioneering modern vegetarian/vegan cuisine which has been acclaimed as one of the best in its market.