Host / Receptionist
We are looking for a welcoming and guest focused Host to join our front of house team. As one of the first points of contact in the venue, it is essential that our guests are wowed by a smooth check in, useful information and a knowledgeable team. Immaculate personal presentation.
Previous experience of working on a reception and use of booking system is essential.
As Host/Receptionist communication and confidence is paramount, as are organisation and computing skills (use of email, Office 365 and Google products).
• Welcoming guests and escorting them to their table following our COVID-19 measures
• Organise the entrance and reception area and floor plan;
• Answering phone calls and emails, making reservations and managing bookings.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager on social media, email marketing;
• Be on top of all social media platforms to responde reviews and analyse the data to improve results.
- English – Advanced
- Monday-Sunday (2 days off)
- £8.72 – £9 hourly
Bar + Lounge + Al Fresco • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
A well-known LGBTQ+ brand for housing the best DJs and a jaw-dropping crowd is now offering the most amazing entertainment from Queer Celebrations to impeccable voices from West End stars.