Bar / Restaurant Supervisor
Parched is an independent company with a passion for hospitality. Our family of venues, spread throughout south London are looking for a full-time Bar Supervisor at our pub in Borough, The Roebuck.
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- A team player with a positive attitude, great eye for detail and a good work ethic
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, must be able to start immediately
- Experience of working in a pub environment in a management role
- Right to work in the UK
What we can offer:
- Career progression opportunities
- A fantastic work environment with lovely colleagues and customers
- On and off site development training/qualifications
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and to promote gender equality within our team. We welcome applications from all members of our community and are particularly encouraging women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBTQ+ community to join us.
To apply, please send us your CV.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon.
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Sunday, day shifts & evenings
- £9 – £10 hourly
- Tips, staff meals/drinks
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Pub • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
The Roebuck, based in Borough, is a beautiful, Victorian pub with a large outside area and a relaxed upstairs lounge. The Roebuck is part of Parched Ltd, a small group of pubs which are passionate about hospitality and sustainability.