Personal Assistant (PA)
This is an exciting opportunity for any individual. You will be reporting daily to the owners of the property business who will set a series of tasks.
This is a full-time, office based position, 37.5 hours/week, based at Canning Town, London, E16 4HH location.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Exceptional administration, organisation and tidiness skills.
* Experience of working with caseloads of clients.
* Strong computer skills and digital dexterity.
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
* Able to analyse data and compile reports.
* Experience in using Customer Relationship Management systems and databases.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate appropriately with people at all levels and capacities.
* Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
* Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude
* Thirst for knowledge, strive for excellence, and a humble posture of learning
* Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meanin
- English – Advanced
- £15,000 – £20,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Canning Town North, London
Property Management & Developer • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2020
Major Living Ltd is a property management company that rents properties to tenants. Major Living directors also build new homes in other companies on a larger scale.