Kitchen Team Leader - Kanada-Ya Covent Garden
Kitchen Team Leader / Kanada-Ya / Permanent / No Early Starts
£350 WELCOME BONUS!!
We specialise in Tonkotsu ramen delicious, traditional Japanese noodle soup. If your mouth’s watering, keep reading for the best bit - our pay and benefits!
We are looking for fun, hard-working people to ensure our guests receive a great experience.
What we offer:
- Starting pay between £9.75-£10.50p/h + Tips
- Private Healthcare
- CODE Hospitality Rewards
- Full uniform provided
- Training and opportunities of career progression - most of our Head Chefs joined us as chefs and they can earn well over £30k p/a.
- Free team meals while on shift
- 28 days holiday
- Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Legendary team parties
- Optional pension scheme
Working with us you will:
- Lead by example and never compromise on quality or standards
- Support the Head Chef in ensuring the shift runs smoothly and ultimately our guests have a great experience
- Ensure the company’s Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures are strictly followed
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Take an interest in Japanese food & culture
- £9.75 – £10.5 hourly
- + Tips & £350 welcome bonus
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2019
Kanada-Ya is a growing restaurant group with its foundations in traditional Japanese Ramen. Born in Japan, the company has been operating in London since 2013 and currently has sites 3 in Central London.