Assistant Restaurant Manager
Blues Kitchen Camden are looking for an exceptional assistant restaurant manager to join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
You must be confident, caring and be driven to constantly improve.
If you love music this is the job for you.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
We want passionate assistant restaurant managers with a genuine love for guest experiences.
1 years’ experience is the typical requirement.
Thanks for your time.
- English – Intermediate
- 5 days a week from noon-late.
- £35,000 – £39,000 yearly
- Full training, flexible hours, staff discounts across the group
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Iconic nightlife venues. • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2016
We are the team behind some of the UK’s most loved and iconic venues including Jazz Cafe, Phonox, The Old Queen’s Head, The Blues Kitchen and more. We can’t wait to welcome you to the family.