If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as an Assistant Manager. We’re independent, so believe in investing in the future, and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family – you’ll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager that has:
- The ability to inspire, motivate, lead and develop teams;
- A Warm, personable and professional nature;
- Creative with excellent attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety requirements;
- Ability to manage staff costs and review rotas accordingly;
- A friendly team who treat each other with respect
- 28 days paid holiday
- full time contract
- pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given.
- English – Advanced
Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2019
At Golden Union you can enjoy freshly made fish and chips, and find out why this dish is a true British favourite.