Assistant Manager - Kanada-Ya Angel
Assistant Manager / Kanada-Ya / Salary / Permanent / No Early Starts / Great work-life Balance
We specialise in Tonkotsu ramen delicious, traditional Japanese noodle soup. If your mouth’s watering, keep reading for the best bit - our pay and benefits!
We are looking for fun, hard-working people to manage a quick service restaurant ensuring our guests receive a great experience.
What we offer:
- Starting pay up to £27,000 p/a + Tips
- Paid overtime
- Private Healthcare
- CODE Hospitality Rewards
- Training and opportunities of career progression – most of our General Managers joined us as Assistant Managers and they can earn well over £35k per annum.
- Free team meals while on shift
- 28 days holiday
- Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Legendary team parties
- Optional pension scheme
Working with us you will:
- Lead by example and never compromise on quality or standards
- Supporting the General Manager in ensuring the smooth running of service
- Ensure the company’s Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures are strictly followed
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Take an interest in Japanese food & culture
- £25,000 – £27,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2019
Kanada-Ya is a growing restaurant group with its foundations in traditional Japanese Ramen. Born in Japan, the company has been operating in London since 2013 and currently has sites 3 in Central London.