Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but be limited to:
- Demonstrating core behaviours of the business in all customer interactions
- Ensuring smooth front of house operations.
- Deploying team aligned to business needs.
- Growing membership levels and delivering premium service.
- Training team members on daily operations and ongoing upskilling.
- Delivering the long-term vision for the business.
- Accountable for operations in the absence of the General Manager/Assistant General Manager.
- Delivering on roles and responsibilities laid out by General Manager.
- Supporting with Employee Relations issues as required.
- Ensuring team adherence to business policies and procedures and challenging breaches in the moment.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy and procedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will be necessary.
- Late night working required.
• Previous experience within retail, hospitality or food and beverage required.
• Having at least 1 year of hospitality management experience.
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Multi-lingual candidates preferred but not essential.
- English – Advanced
- Share of tips and service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!