Job Title: Manager / Waiter or Waitress
We are a new restaurant looking to open our doors for the first time once the restrictions are lifted. We are looking for part time waiter/waitress and a part time manager to make a full time employee, so it would be great if 1 person is able to fill both roles.
Candidates must be able to:
* Deal with costumers enquires and complains
* Run the business in line with licensing, food hygiene, health and safety rules
* Organising shifts and rotas
* Manage stock control and budgets
* Daily EOD reports
* Ideally social media savvy (this is not a deal breaker)
· Previous experience at a similar level with a high-quality restaurant or hotel
· Great eye for detail
. Great Customer Service
· A customer focused approach
. High standard and a team player
· Excellent communication skills
· In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to work in an ever evolving and improving restaurant.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £11.00 per hour
. Bonuses if certain targets are met.
- English – Advanced
- £11 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
RESTAURANT • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since December, 2020
We are a new restaurant/bar opening in North London - Cricklewood. Our restaurant covers 50 so we are a small team here. We are all about delivering wonderfully tasting dishes with a lot of flavour.