We are looking for enthusiastic cafe' supervisor, to join our team at the Science Museum, daytime shifts only, roughly 35/40 hours a week. Free meal on shift and 50% discount across all Benugo outlets, weekly pay and friendly team.
We are looking for a qualified supervisor to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organise team building activities
- Proven work experience as a supervisor
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Time-management and decision-making skills
- English – Advanced
- Opening hours 10-18
- £10.5 – £11.5 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Catering inside the Museum • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2016
Benugo is a British catering company. It operates high street cafes, restaurants, dining spaces inside public buildings as well as in-house corporate cafes.