Restaurant Assistant Manager
Minnow is a friendly and fast-paced, neighbourhood restaurant overlooking Clapham Common. The restaurant is an independent known for serving high quality, modern European cuisine across brunch, lunch and dinner.
We’re looking for an Assistant Manager to lead and inspire our friendly team. To provide best in class hospitality and assist in the running front of house operations. Ideally the candidate will have at least 6 months experience in the position.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Support the Front of House Manager in the running of the team and work closely with our x3 Supervisors
- Perform hosting duties confidently with a warm and friendly manner
- Run the floor during service, overseeing each of the sections
- Deliver a high quality and consistent experience for our guests
- Develop, train and inspire the team, while encouraging a friendly and motivated working environment
- Conduct interviews and new starter inductions
- Oversee Food Hygiene and Health & Safety processes and documentation
- Manage stock and ordering
- A competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Progression and training
- Paid holiday
- Staff discount
- Staff meal
- English – Advanced
- £30,000 – £32,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since January, 2020
Minnow is an independent, neighbourhood restaurant overlooking Clapham Common. We serve modern, seasonal dishes and we are dedicated to the highest quality service in a friendly and laid back environment.