Supervisor / Duty Manager
£11.00 per hour
Heathrow T5 Landsite
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 2 year in a quality Cafe or restaurant
What makes a brilliant Kanishka Kitchen Duty Manager?
• You're an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
• You know how to maximise commercial opportunities and you support your Site Manager in controlling the business, ensuring it's profitable at all times
• You're confident as second in command and work closely with your Site Manager, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
• You ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene and allergen practices are followed at all times
• You recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline, so you're always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance.
• A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge
• Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group
• A supportive, people-focussed culture
• Free meals on duty
• 28 days' holiday per year
- £11 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
We believe that restaurants patronage can only grow through customer satisfaction however behind creating satisfied customers are the restaurants employee's. Our goal is to provide the best working environment for our staff.