Registered General Nurse
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking for full time or extra part time in residential or nursing homes? Rainbow Health Care are recruiting Nurses across Birmingham.
• We’re looking for Registered General Nurse to work in Residential and Nursing homes in Birmingham.
• Assist client to fulfil activities of daily living e.g. working, leisure, education.
• Assistance with eating and drinking
• Enabling mobility, including assistance in safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
• Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
• Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
• Experience as a RGN.
• NMC registration + Active Pin
• Checkable work history and references
• Right to work in the UK documents or Original passport
• National Insurance number
• Current DBS/ Update subscription desirable _(We can arrange a DBS check) _
*Why Should You Apply*
• *Flexibility*- You only work where and when you want to
• Excellent *weekly pay* at competitive hourly rates
Health Care Recruitment • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2020
WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT SUPPORT WORK AND NURSE RECRUITING AGENCY SUPPLYING STAFF 24/7 TO PRIVATE HOSPITALS, NHS, NURSING HOMES, RESIDENTIAL HOMES, SUPPORTED LIVING AND DOMICILLARY CARE. WE ALSO RUN TRAINING COURSES FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE.