Health Care Assistant (HCA)
Support Ethics are looking for Experienced Mental Health Support Workers that can pick up shifts with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Leaving Care and Residential Homes for Children and Young People and Adults with particularly Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health issues.
To be considered for this work you must have or be able to demonstrate the following:
· Minimum 12 Months (in the last 2 years) Experience working within Mental Health Support
· Enhanced DBS printed in the last 6 months OR on the Live Update Service
· Valid & Moving and Handling Certificate
· Valid & in date Restraint Training Certificate – PMV/SIA/SSTS/MAPA
It would be beneficial and more expedient if you could ensure that prior to application that you are in a position to provide copies of the following for vetting purposes:
· Proof of your right to work in the UK Birth Certificate/ UK Passport/Visa with passport
· Proof of your N.I Number
· Copy of your current and most recent DBS
· Copy of your Driving Licence
· 2 x proofs of address – Must be DATED in the last 3 Months and show your name and address too
· Valid & in date Restraint Training Certificate
- English – Advanced
- £9 – £12 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Healthcare Recruitment Agency • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2020
Support Ethics are a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy advertising these positions behalf of multiple valued and experienced care providers cross the Midlands. We pride ourselves on the training and development we can offer our staff.